Friday, February 4, 2011

What should I spend my money on to have some fun

What should I spend money on to have some fun
                I spend most of my money on clothes shopping and my school material. If you see the other side of the Women all women love to do shopping. In women list shopping comes on the top of the list. If I want to spend my money I would buy everything that I love and I always want it to buy. And I want to see the world and travel everywhere in the world. I like to learn all about different culture and different religion. And I would like to spend my money by giving money to charity. So it helps some poor kids and people to survive because in this world so many people don’t have enough money to survive. And for the kids they can’t attend a school because of the money. So this how I spend my money on to have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment