Friday, April 24, 2015

Smoking is injurious to health
I believe smoking is a health hazardto not only the people who smoke, but the people around them. Now you don` t have to have a cigarette in your hand to be smoking, if your parents smoke you get second hand smoke which is technically the same thing because you are still inhaling irritating smoke actually even more. When I walk downstairs in my own house I walk into a room where smoke attacks me and my lungs. Then I end up having that awful stench follow me everywhere. Smoking affects your body in many different ways. You can get yellow teeth and bad breath from smoking. These are things I am sure you don't want to have. Yellow fingernails from the smoke looks like buttery popcorn. It will look ugly and messy when you want to look nice. Tar builds up in your lungs and makes them all black like soot. When you don't get enough cigarettes, your body can tell. People can shake and shiver when they don't get the amount of nicotine they are used to. Smoking doesn't only make you look bad, but it affects your body internally.
            For many people smoking is a trend, or a way of attracting attention so people will think better of them, at least that is how the smoker feels. But in many cases in this corrupt day and age the smoker is an addict and is the dependent of the vicious drug nicotine. Nicotine is the most addictive drug in the world, and is abused by ignorant human beings through the use of cigarettes. Personally nicotine is my worst enemy and if were flesh and bones I would destroy it, because of the fact that is has taken my beloved father which I love more than anything in this world and turned him into an addict. This paper has helped turn the anger I had for my father because of his smoking, into pity and sorrow.  What he feels and goes through every time he tries to quit and does not succeed why he can't quit, and lastly why de has become dependent of the life threatening drug nicotine.
           

Once, person give up smoking, it restore human body. It should take diet outputs the toxic substances, including nicotine, which affects the nervous system. Smoking reduces lung capacity, according to this should do breathing exercises to increase the absorption of oxygen the lungs.

No comments:

Post a Comment